Google Ads Offering $500 Ad Credits Starting In February 2022
Attention Business Owners,
If you're thinking of a starting a new Google Ads campaign soon... your timing couldn't be better!
Starting in February 2022, you can receive a $500 ad credit when you sign up for a new Google Ads account.
Here is the official announcement I received from the Google Partners program yesterday:
- You must sign up for a NEW Google Ads account via a qualified Google Partner
- You must spend $500 in order to receive the $500 ad credit (remember... you'll first spend $500. Then Google will give you a credit toward the next $500 in ad spend)
- Hurry, because this offer is only valid in February & March of 2022
Don't know a Google Partner? Now you do! Visit https://reubenrock.com/#googleadsmanagement to book a discovery call today.
Here's what happens on a discovery call:
- We'll spend time talking about your business, website, and goals
- I'll ask about your experience with paid advertising. If you've never run ads before, that's okay!
- If Google Ads is a good fit for you, I'll send you a proposal to create your Google Ads account & management it each month
- If you accept my proposal, I will build a Google Ads campaign to drive leads, calls, online bookings, or eCommerce sales for your business
- You'll receive Google's $500 ad credit (assuming you met all the qualifications above)