What Did You Read In 2021? Here’s My List
For the last 3 years, I’ve challenged myself to read 1 book per month. This year I surpassed my goal by a handful of titles - reading a total of 15 books (avg 1.25 books per month).
I know a lot of people who read for pleasure. My wife, for instance, reads constantly. But her book shelf looks very different from mine.
My wife reads a variety of fiction (fantasy, young adult) and nonfiction (biographies, history). Usually thick, physical books stacked on her nightstand.
On the other side of the bed, my Kindle app is stocked to the brim with business, marketing, and finance titles. During the holidays, I usually allow myself 1 fiction book.
What can I say? I’m boring.
Anyways… here are my 2021 reads:
- How To Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- Business Made Simple by Donald Miller
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Hollywood by Charles Bukowski
- Traffic Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- $100M Offers by Alex Hormozi
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Secrets of Closing the Sale by Zig Ziglar
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman
- The Ultimate Marketing Plan by Dan Kennedy
- The 7-Fig Agency Roadmap by Josh Nelson
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- YouTube Secrets by Sean Cannell & Benji Travis