Have You Tried ChatGPT For Your Google Ads Campaigns Yet? You Should...
Hey Google Ads pros,
Have you heard about ChatGPT yet? I'd be shocked if you hadn't...
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence tool that works in a conversational way. You can ask it questions or give it commands in a computer window that feels a bit like an old AOL chatroom from 25 years ago... but then the magic begins.
I asked ChatGPT how to get the best results with Google Ads? Here's what the AI had to say:
There are several key ways to get results with Google Ads:
- Keyword research: Conducting thorough keyword research is essential for running successful Google Ads campaigns. By identifying the most relevant and high-volume keywords for your business, you can ensure that your ads are being shown to the right audience.
- Ad relevance: To get the best results with Google Ads, your ads should be highly relevant to the keywords you are targeting and the users who are seeing them. This means using the keywords in your ad copy, as well as in your landing page content, to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Ad quality: Google uses a quality score to determine the relevance and quality of your ads. The higher your quality score, the more likely your ads are to be shown and the lower your costs will be. To improve your ad quality, focus on creating clear, concise, and compelling ad copy, and using high-quality images and videos.
- Landing page experience: The landing page that users are taken to after clicking on your ad is just as important as the ad itself. Your landing page should be relevant, easy to navigate, and provide a clear call to action. This will help improve your conversion rate and get the best results from your Google Ads campaigns.
- Testing and optimization: To get the best results with Google Ads, it's important to regularly test and optimize your campaigns. This means experimenting with different ad copy, keywords, and bidding strategies, and using data and analytics to determine what is working and what isn't. By continuously testing and optimizing your campaigns, you can improve your results and get the most out of your Google Ads investment.
If you've studied Google Ads at all, then I think you would recognize this information instantly. It's credible, and it's the type of response I would expect from a junior Google Ads specialist applying to work for me (I would HOPE they would have this knowledge - but most don't!).
Personally... I think ChatGPT could pass a Google Ads search certification exam easily.
I asked the AI to follow best practices and write some responsive headlines for a Google Ads campaign for a carpet cleaner, and here's what it gave me:
- "Carpet Cleaning Done Right - Book Today"
- "Get Fresh and Clean Carpets - Fast and Affordable"
- "Eco-Friendly Carpet Cleaning - Safe for Your Family"
- "Same-Day Carpet Cleaning Appointments Available"
- "Expert Carpet Cleaners - Get a Free Quote"
- "Professional Carpet Cleaning - Satisfaction Guaranteed"
- "Carpet Cleaning Services for Homes and Businesses"
- "Affordable Carpet Cleaning - No Hidden Fees"
- "Trusted Carpet Cleaning - Over 10 Years of Experience"
- "Carpet Cleaning Specials - Save Up to 30%"